Enjoy these cinnamon sugar donuts without the guilt, no refined sugar! Sweet and exactly what you need for the holiday season. They're naturally sweetened with date paste and made from oat flour!
Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups whole grain rolled oats, ground into flour
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of date paste
- 1 flax egg: 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed in a bowl with 3 tablespoons water, set in the fridge for 15 minutes
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Cinnamon and stevia mix, for rolling doughnuts in after baking
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour and cinnamon.
- Add the date paste, flax egg, and almond milk, and stir into a thick dough.
- Pour the batter into a nonstick doughnut pan, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the pan and roll in the cinnamon + stevia mixture.