These gluten free cookies are soft, chewy, and don't have any refined sugar in them. Filled with delicious cinnamon and raisin, they're basically like a taste of heaven.
Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 5 dates
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon or by hand until combined. Scoop dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, flatten the balls slightly with the palm of your hand. This dough will make approximately 12 cookies per batch.
- Bake until firm to the touch and light brown on the bottom, about 15-18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!