In this recipe, pumpkin seeds are blended with dried fruit and spices to make sticky little snack bites. These treats are a little sweet, a little spicy, and just the thing to reach for whenever you're craving a little snack that's full of flavor. A food processor and six ingredients are all you need to make these, making this an ideal recipe for weekly lunchbox snacks.
Cinnamon Ginger Snack Bites [Vegan]
- 5 big dried figs
- 1/4 cup, plus 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 big dried apricots
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place the pumpkin seeds in a food processor and blend until they resemble a flour. Add the cinnamon and ginger and pulse for a couple of seconds. Blend in the apricots and figs and make it all stick together by adding in the coconut oil.
- Press out into a square container and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut out into bites and serve.