There is no way you can make this and it not be flipping delicious. The cinnamon/brown sugar/butter flavor is just SO good. You will absolutely wow your family and friends with this one. This pizza is warm, cozy, cinnamony, and crazy easy to make.
Cinnamon Crumb Dessert Pizza [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 stick vegan butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or more)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond milk
- 1-pound pizza dough (flour for working with dough)
- Flour hands and working surface. Form dough into desired shape. Place shaped dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Mix 1/2 flour with 3 tablespoons each of brown and white sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Add 1 stick of cut up vegan butter. With a fork mash the vegan butter into the dry ingredients until the butter is in small crumbly pieces.
- Spread crumbles on top of dough and bake until crust is golden. I did 400°F for 18-25 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon almond milk. If icing is too thick add 1 teaspoon of almond milk at a time. Pour icing in a plastic, cut the edge and drizzle over cooled dessert pizza.