This is a recipe for a simple nut and seed milk recipe with a twist. Cinnamon and cloves add a touch of warmth to this almond, walnut, pumpkin seed, and hemp blend. Once you've made this, you can use it in smoothies, pour it over a bowl of crunchy granola, or enjoy it warm with a stack of cookies.
Cinnamon and Clove Mixed Nut and Seed Milk [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for 5 hours or overnight
- 1/4 cup walnuts, soaked for 5 hours or overnight
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, soaked for 5 hours or overnight
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, optional
- 4 cups filtered water
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain through cheesecloth or nut milk bag into a pitcher or large bowl.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.