This cilantro-lime corn salsa combines sweet and creamy bites of corn with a squeeze of lime juice, diced red onion, and cilantro for zest.
Cilantro-Lime Corn Salsa [Vegan]
- 4 cups fresh or frozen white corn
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup dried
- Diced onion to taste or 2 to 3 cloves minced garlic
- pinch of unrefined salt and black pepper to taste
- optional diced jalapeno
- If using frozen corn, steam or boil it for about ten minutes while prepping the other ingredients. Add the corn to a medium-sized bowl and toss with diced onion, salt & pepper and let cool. Now add the cilantro and lime juice then mix thoroughly. Enjoy with tacos, taco salads, and tortilla chips!