This cilantro-lime corn salsa combines sweet and creamy bites of corn with a squeeze of lime juice, diced red onion, and cilantro for zest.
Cilantro-Lime Corn Salsa [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cilantro-Lime Corn Salsa [Vegan]
- 4 cups fresh or frozen white corn
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup dried
- Diced onion to taste or 2 to 3 cloves minced garlic
- pinch of unrefined salt and black pepper to taste
- optional diced jalapeno
How to Prepare Cilantro-Lime Corn Salsa [Vegan]
- If using frozen corn, steam or boil it for about ten minutes while prepping the other ingredients. Add the corn to a medium-sized bowl and toss with diced onion, salt & pepper and let cool. Now add the cilantro and lime juice then mix thoroughly. Enjoy with tacos, taco salads, and tortilla chips!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.