Are those overripe bananas sitting on your counter top staring you in the face but you just do not know what to do with them? Well here is your answer, so what are you waiting for?
Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Tapioca Flour
- 1 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 3 Heaping tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 Cup Vegan Milk
- 1/4 Cup Agave or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºF and lightly greasing a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl add the Oat Flour, Almond Flour, Tapioca Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, and Ginger. Whisk everything so that it’s all combined.
- In your blender add the Bananas, Vegan Milk, Agave, Applesauce, and Vanilla. Blend it on high for at least 30 seconds until smooth. You can mash the bananas and then add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl if you’d like I just prefer using my blender.
- Next split half of the dry ingredients into another bowl and add the cacao powder to one bowl. Mix that so its all combined.
- Then split the wet ingredients between the two bowls of dry ingredients and mix until everything is combined and there is no more chunks of flour. Fold in any extra like walnut or chocolate chips now if you’d like.
- Alternate pouring the batters in the loaf pan and once you’ve poured it all take a knife and swirl it around giving in that swirl effect.
- Then bake for 30-35 minutes and once its done let it cool and enjoy!