This revolutionary healthy vegan chocolate spread has just 4 ingredients - takes 30 seconds to make - contains no nuts - no added oils and comes full of brain-boosting omega fats and minerals. You will never go back to store-bought chocolate spreads ever again and this recipe provides a digestive rest from overindulgence of nut-butters!
Chocolate Spread [Vegan]
For the Vegan Chocolate Spread:
- 3.3 ounces White sesame tahini
- 2.7 ounces Oat milk or water
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup / to taste
Optional Extra Flavorings:
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 each Orange zest
- 1 pinch Pink salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Weigh the tahini into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cacao and sweetener.
- Add the plant-milk or water and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.