These raw chocolate raspberry desserts have a raw chocolate brownie base and are topped with creamy, delicious raw raspberry cheesecake. Everything is like, so raw. Really raw. Like, awesome raw. They're also full of my favorite thing in the world– nuts! Tangy and delicious, these chewy like smooth and creamy treats might actually make you see rainbows.
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
Raw Chocolate Brownie Base:
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean pod
- 12 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Seeds of 1/2 a vanilla pod
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid)
- 3 3/4 tablespoons coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
Make Chocolate Brownie:
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except water and pecans. Process until fine crumbs form. Gradually add water, tablespoon at a time, until a moist dough forms.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and incorporate pecans into the dough. Pat into the base of an 9x5inch, cling wrap lined loaf tin. Place in freezer whilst making cheesecake topping.
Make Cheesecake Topping:
- In a high power blender, combine cashews, agave nectar, raspberries, vanilla, and lemon juice. Blend on high until smooth.
- Once smooth, add coconut oil in and blend on high again until coconut oil is thoroughly combined with the mixture.
- Spread mixture over brownie base and return the loaf tin to the freezer. Let freeze for 6-8 hours, or until solid.
Make Chocolate Coating:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Once ready, pull brownie out of the tin and drizzle with chocolate coating. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Keep your brownies frozen. Remove from the freezer 10 mins prior to consuming. (I actually like them right out of the freezer, but I'm weird!)