This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding is creamy and delicious and also happens to be packed with fiber, healthy fats, and plant-based protein!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- sugar-free monk fruit or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- optional toppings: berries, sugar-free grain-free granola, sugar-free chocolate sunflower cup, matcha coconut chips, additional peanut butter, or toppings of choice
How to Prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- Put plant-based milk, protein powder, peanut butter, 2 Tbsp cacao powder, vanilla, and salt into a bowl or blender container and whisk or blend on high until well-mixed. Adjust cacao and sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and whisk or pulse-blend until just combined.
- Put mixture into a bowl or divide into single-serving mason jars and cover.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk or shake well, re-cover, and refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Stir well and add additional sweetener and/or milk for desired taste and consistency. Serve chilled or warm with your choice of toppings.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.