This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding is creamy and delicious and also happens to be packed with fiber, healthy fats, and plant-based protein!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- sugar-free monk fruit or sweetener of choice, adjusted to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- optional toppings: berries, sugar-free grain-free granola, sugar-free chocolate sunflower cup, matcha coconut chips, additional peanut butter, or toppings of choice
- Put plant-based milk, protein powder, peanut butter, 2 Tbsp cacao powder, vanilla, and salt into a bowl or blender container and whisk or blend on high until well-mixed. Adjust cacao and sweeten to taste.
- Add chia seeds and whisk or pulse-blend until just combined.
- Put mixture into a bowl or divide into single-serving mason jars and cover.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then whisk or shake well, re-cover, and refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Stir well and add additional sweetener and/or milk for desired taste and consistency. Serve chilled or warm with your choice of toppings.