These muffins are great to enjoy for breakfast or for a sweet treat in the afternoon or after dinner!
Chocolate Muffins [Vegan]
- 2 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup very ripe banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa.
- In another bowl, combine oil with the milk. Then add the sugar and the vanilla extract and the mashed banana. Gradually add the solid materials to the liquid mixture.
- Then add the 1/3 cup chocolate drops and stir. Distribute in muffin tins, put the rest of the chocolate on top and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 25 minutes on the heating elements.
- Let them cool before enjoying!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile