These chocolatey nuggets will blow you away with how good they taste and on top of that, you only need 5 ingredients and five minutes to make them. Plus, these delightful bites are caffeine-free because they use carob instead of chocolate – so they're kid friendly!
5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge in 5-Minutes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- A pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until they're completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray, and place it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes until it's set.
- Store this in the freezer in a sealed container for up to 2 months.
If you’d like a nut-free version of this fudge, simply swap the almond butter for hulled tahini.