Perfectly soft and thick chocolate cranberry cookies. Making a fun and unique cookie has never been easier!
Soft Chocolate Cranberry Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together spelt flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder, salt, and cornstarch.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk the grapeseed oil with the coconut sugar and maple syrup.
- Add the oil mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Fold in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Scoop dough and roll into tablespoon sized balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm.