These perfect little squares of heaven are not only delicious but also packed with protein!
Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Blondies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Blondies [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup popped quinoa, optional
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
How to Prepare Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Blondies [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 9 x 9 -inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place oats in a blender or food processor and grind until flour consistency.
- Add ground oats to a medium size bowl along with almond flour, popped quinoa, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a small sauce pan over medium low heat, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and nut butter. Stir until well combined. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add nut butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Drizzle melted chocolate, if desired.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.