These are the best homemade chocolate chip pancakes ever! Soft, vegan and gluten-free, quick and easy to make, freezer friendly, healthy and totally delicious!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose baking flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (sub coconut oil with varied results)
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened natural apple sauce
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients and mix well, then add in the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well, gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a non stick pan with non-stick cooking spray or very lightly butter/olive oil it, using a 1/3 measuring cup pour batter onto heated skillet and let cook on medium heat about 3 minutes until top bubbles and it is easily flip-able!
- Flip and cook other side and repeat until all the batter is gone!
- Chocolate Chip