These are the best homemade chocolate chip pancakes ever! Soft, vegan and gluten-free, quick and easy to make, freezer friendly, healthy and totally delicious!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Chocolate Chip Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose baking flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (sub coconut oil with varied results)
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened natural apple sauce
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
How to Prepare Chocolate Chip Pancakes [Vegan]
- In a large mixing bowl add all the wet ingredients and mix well, then add in the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well, gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a non stick pan with non-stick cooking spray or very lightly butter/olive oil it, using a 1/3 measuring cup pour batter onto heated skillet and let cook on medium heat about 3 minutes until top bubbles and it is easily flip-able!
- Flip and cook other side and repeat until all the batter is gone!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Chocolate Chip
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.