Got a chocolate craving that needs to be fixed right this second? In less than 2 minutes and with ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry, you can create a moist, fudgey brownie right inside your favorite mug.
Chocolate Chip Brownie In a Mug [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or any mild flavor.
- 2 tablespoons water
- a pinch of baking powder
- vanilla essence droplets
- chocolate chips (optional)
- A mug or ceramic bowl
- In a ceramic bowl, add all the ingredients. Stir with a spoon until forming a liquid paste.
- Put the bowl in the microwave first for 1 minute, remove and reinsert it in the microwave this time for about 40 seconds.
- It is important to make this break so that the chocolate does not burn. Remove and let cool a moment before serving.