The best homemade no-bake Cookie Dough Protein Bars! Made with oats, cashew nuts and vanilla protein and topped with a silky smooth chocolate coating. Gluten free, high protein and refined sugar-free.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 2 tablespoons Low Sugar Fruit Syrup
- 1 1/2 scoops Protein Powder
- Handful of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds (optional for topping)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper going both ways.
- Place the cashews, oats and protein powder into a blender and blitz
- Stir in the fruit syrup and almond milk until you have a ball of "dough." Then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Make the chocolate coating by melting the dark chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second intervals for about a minute, or until melted, stirring each time. Pour chocolate over bars and use a spatula to spread evenly. Sprinkle with the seeds if using.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into 9-12 bars.