This chocolate chia pudding is a nice healthy treat for you to indulge in. If you have a sweet tooth you need not feel guilty as one can satiate sweet cravings with the healthier options. This recipe is really simple with a few basic ingredients that are totally versatile.
Chocolate Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 7-8 dates pitted and chopped or 4-5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soak chopped dates in warm milk for about an hour. Blend to a fine paste. Skip this step if using maple syrup or cane sugar.
- Take all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Let rest covered in the refrigerator overnight. (or, 3-4 hours at least till you get a pudding like consistency)
- To serve, pour in the glasses. Garnish with nuts/fruits of your choice and dark chocolate chunks.