Love Snickers? This Chia Snickers Pudding is delicious and so filling. A great start to the day and will remind you of your favorite chocolate bar.
Chia Snickers Pudding [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup + garnish with nuts & chocolate chunks
- Mix pudding ingredients together. Chill in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight. Mix a couple times while it sits and gels up.
- Mix caramel ingredients together. Microwave if needed to mix smoothly. It will thicken again once cooled. Top with nuts & chocolate chunks.