These cheesy roasted corn and sweet potato enchiladas are the perfect cozy dinner! They’re made with minimal ingredients, come together in under an hour, and are incredibly easy to make.
Cheesy Roasted Corn and Sweet Potato Enchiladas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil up on a skillet at medium heat. Once hot, sauté the potatoes and corn together for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Microwave the corn tortilla's for 20 seconds to soften them up. Once softened, take 1 scoop of the potato/corn mixture, 1 tablespoon of the enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Place in the tortilla and fold. Place into a large baking tray and repeat.
- Once done, pour the rest of the sauce into the pan evenly. Sprinkle on any remaining cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.