This Tabbouleh of Cauliflower Rice with Teriyaki Cashews is very simple to make, perfect as a quick lunch or supper, and you can use any vegetables.
Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh With Teriyaki Cashews [Vegan, Grain-Free, Paleo]
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 3 handfuls of mixed lettuce
- 3 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful of alfalfa sprouts
- 1 medium cucumber, cubes
- Extra virgin olive oil + coconut vinegar (or apple cider vinegar) + black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, slices
- 1 large handful of ALL GOOD teriyaki cashews(or other notes)
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Place them in a food processor with an S-shaped knife and mix them briefly into 'cauliflower rice' with the pulse button.
- Mix the finely chopped cauliflower in a bowl with the cherry tomatoes, the cucumber, the leaf green and the shoots.
- Season with black pepper, extra virgin olive oil and coconut vinegar.
- Serve the tabbouleh with avocado and teriyaki cashews for extra flavor and healthy fats.