Once you have this Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala, you may just want it for dinner every single night. An amazing dish with so much to love - try it for yourself!
Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 pounds Cauliflower cut into pieces
- Oil To Fry
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli paste
- 2 2/3 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 2 2/3 ginger chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry leaf chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Corn Flower
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Rice flour
- 1 1/3 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons Chopped red Chilli
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 4 teaspoons Garlic chopped
- 4 teaspoons Ginger chopped
- 3 teaspoons Coriander chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Coriander seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Pepper corns
- Hing (asafetida) - a pinch.
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 10 Red chilies (whole)
- 3/4 cup Toasted Chana dal
- 5 cloves Garlic
- Oil - as required.
- Salt - to taste.
- Curry leaves - 3 sprigs
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2/3 cup Boiled White Rice
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Make a semi thick batter using all the ingredients.
- Add Cauliflower pieces into the batter.
- Heat Oil and deep fry cauliflower pieces till golden.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, chopped onion, ginger, garlic and and sauté for 5-6 minute.
- Then add chopped chilies, curry leaves and black pepper powder and Cook for few more minutes on high heat.
- Add a little water and then add Fried Cauliflower pieces to this sauce and toss lightly.
- In a pan put oil, red chilies, chana dal, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds. Mix well.
- Add pepper corns when Chana dal gets golden, add coriander seeds. Cook slowly well to ensure every ingredient is cooked well.
- Add garlic pieces, hing powder, salt, curry leaves to the mixture. Mix well and cook it on a low flame.
- As the entire mixture becomes golden in color, switch off the flame. Keep mixing till it has cooled down.
- Blend the mixture in a blender and add salt if required.
- Mix the boiled white rice and coconut milk together once the rice has cooled down
- Temper the mix with turmeric, mustard seeds, salt.
- Using a blender turn this mixture into a puree.
- Add lemon juice.
- Strain and fill an ISI canister and charge with two chargers.
- Place cauliflower pieces in a bowl. Place rice hollandaise next to it.
- Sprinkle podi masala and crispy garlic on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaf and serve.