Once you have this Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala, you may just want it for dinner every single night. An amazing dish with so much to love - try it for yourself!
Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 pounds Cauliflower cut into pieces
- Oil To Fry
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli paste
- 2 2/3 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 2 2/3 ginger chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons coriander chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry leaf chopped
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Corn Flower
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 1/3 tablespoons Rice flour
- 1 1/3 tablespoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons Chopped red Chilli
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 4 teaspoons Garlic chopped
- 4 teaspoons Ginger chopped
- 3 teaspoons Coriander chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Coriander seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Pepper corns
- Hing (asafetida) - a pinch.
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 10 Red chilies (whole)
- 3/4 cup Toasted Chana dal
- 5 cloves Garlic
- Oil - as required.
- Salt - to taste.
- Curry leaves - 3 sprigs
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2/3 cup Boiled White Rice
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Curry Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
How to Prepare Cauliflower 65, Rice Hollandaise, and Podi Masala [Vegan]
- Make a semi thick batter using all the ingredients.
- Add Cauliflower pieces into the batter.
- Heat Oil and deep fry cauliflower pieces till golden.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, chopped onion, ginger, garlic and and sauté for 5-6 minute.
- Then add chopped chilies, curry leaves and black pepper powder and Cook for few more minutes on high heat.
- Add a little water and then add Fried Cauliflower pieces to this sauce and toss lightly.
- In a pan put oil, red chilies, chana dal, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds. Mix well.
- Add pepper corns when Chana dal gets golden, add coriander seeds. Cook slowly well to ensure every ingredient is cooked well.
- Add garlic pieces, hing powder, salt, curry leaves to the mixture. Mix well and cook it on a low flame.
- As the entire mixture becomes golden in color, switch off the flame. Keep mixing till it has cooled down.
- Blend the mixture in a blender and add salt if required.
- Mix the boiled white rice and coconut milk together once the rice has cooled down
- Temper the mix with turmeric, mustard seeds, salt.
- Using a blender turn this mixture into a puree.
- Add lemon juice.
- Strain and fill an ISI canister and charge with two chargers.
- Place cauliflower pieces in a bowl. Place rice hollandaise next to it.
- Sprinkle podi masala and crispy garlic on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaf and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.