This dip is perfect for game day or whenever you're craving something cheesy, but without the dairy! The blend of cashews, salsa, and spices makes this dip extra zesty, and ready for your chips and veggies.
Cashew and Salsa Queso Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup of raw cashew pieces (soaked in warm water for 30-60 minutes)
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded or keep for extra heat
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- After you soak your cashews, drain & rinse.
- Then add your ingredients into a high powered blender and blend on high (speed 10) for about 60 seconds.
- Spoon into a bowl & serve with your favorite chips or veggies.