Sweet, juicy peaches are blended with vanilla and spices and then folded into carrot batter to make this delicious breakfast loaf. It's bright and fruity, just the kind of thing to wake up your taste buds in the morning. You can even top it with your favorite jam or fun things like coconut flakes.
Carrot Peach Breakfast Loaf [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 15-ounce can of peaches, rinsed of juice or syrup
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cardamom
- A big pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 355°F and line and spray a loaf pan.
- In a food processor, blend your carrots until they are roughly grated. Add your peaches, sugar, vanilla, and spices and blend until you get a mildly chunky consistency.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let it cool, then lift the loaf out by the baking paper and let it cool off the paper on a cooling rack.
- Slice and serve.
Store in the refrigerator.