Make decadent Caramel Mocha Overnight Oats topped with whipped coffee for an over-the-top breakfast with tons of fiber, protein and caffeine! The creamy pudding-like oats are swirled with sweet caramel and soaked in chocolatey mocha cold brew for a breakfast that really wakes you up.
Caramel Mocha Overnight Oats with Whipped Coffee [Vegan]
For the Oats:
- 1 cup thick-cut rolled oats, gluten-free certified
- 1 cup mocha cold brew coffee w/ Almondmilk
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce, homemade or store-bought! (See Notes!)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons Agave syrup (See Notes!)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
For the Whipped Coffee:
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons boiling hot water or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Oats:
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, stirring until well combined.
- Tightly cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (or at least 8 hours).
For the Coffee:
- In a 2-cup measuring cup or jar, add in the instant coffee, sugar, vanilla, and hot water or milk, whisking until sugar dissolves.
- Once dissolved completely, using a hand-mixer, whisk the coffee mixture on high-speed until it begins to thicken, form peaks, and becomes entirely whipped in texture, about 5-8 minutes.
- To serve (hot or cold), add oats to a bowl or mason jar and top it with whipped coffee, and drizzle caramel sauce atop.
- Bon Appetit!
STORAGE: Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Perfect for meal prep for the week! SWEETENER: Instead of Agave, you can simply use pure maple syrup. MILK: You can use your favorite plant-based milk, whether Soy, Oat, Coconut, Flax milk, etc. MOCHA COFFEE BREW: You can substitute with 1/4 cup of brewed coffee + 3/4 cup Almond milk, and add in 1/4 cup melted vegan chocolate.