Such a simple but delicious dish that will go well with crackers, bread, or in your favorite sandwich!
Butternut Squash and Rosemary Tahini Dip [Vegan]
- 2 cup butternut squash, roasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut squash in half and remove the seeds. Lay it face down in a pan filled with 1/2 in of water. Roast it at 375º for 40-45 minutes or until very tender.
- Once done, scoop out the squash into your food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth. Add more olive oil if needed.