The smoothie tastes more like a vegan milkshake than anything else, especially when you drizzle it with wholesome dark chocolate! This recipe is a winner. Try it out for breakfast or anything time of day.
Berry Chia Smoothie With Cacao Drizzle [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Berry Chia Smoothie With Cacao Drizzle [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup walnut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups walnut milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Water, if needed
How to Prepare Berry Chia Smoothie With Cacao Drizzle [Vegan]
- Stir together the chia seeds and walnut milk, then let it sit for 10 minutes. The chia seeds will double in size and soak up the milk so it becomes like rice pudding!
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Stir together the ingredients until combined. If it's not drizzly enough, add a tiny bit of water.
- Layer the pudding, smoothie and cacao drizzle as desired in a glass, then enjoy! I put the chia pudding in the bottom of the glass, drizzled the chocolate sauce inside the glass, then poured in the smoothie.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 790 | Total Carbs: 84 g | Total Fat: 39 g | Total Protein: 19 g | Total Sodium: 180 g | Total Sugar: 45 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.