Back bean falafel are full of protein and flavor! Seasoned with garlic, parsley, cilantro, salt, and pepper, they are the perfect savory snack or meal! They are great to pack in lunch boxes or bring on-the-go. You can also put them on salads, rice, veggies, or anything else you want! These black bean falafel taste delicious and are so easy to make! What more could you ask for?
Black Bean Falafel [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 glass of black beans soaked for 8 hours
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- half cup of parsley
- some cilantro
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- frying oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the onion into pieces. Place all the ingredients, except the oil and breadcrumbs, in the blender glass and crush until all the ingredients are incorporated well.
- We add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs to the dough and mix well, you can add more breadcrumbs if the dough does not stick.
- We form balls with our hands and fry them in hot oil until they are golden brown.
- We serve with yogurt sauce or any favorite sauce or side dish.
- Beans - Black