This is a very easy recipe for busy mornings. The good thing about this kind of recipe? TOPPINGS! You can choose the ones according to tastes and seasons!
Bircher Muesli with Chocolate Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk (this recipe used soy)
- 1 grated apple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 2 chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chia pudding:
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
Chocolate Chia pudding:
- Mix in a jar: 3 tablespoons of chia seeds + 1 cup dairy free milk + 1 tablespoon cacao powder + 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup. Mix and store in the fridge overnight.
To make the bircher muesli:
- Add the oats, the grated apple and the milk into a bowl. Mix and combine and wait about 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes it will be ready to cover the top with the rest of the ingredients. You can choose any toppings you prefer!