These muffins are refined sugar free, paleo, nut free and vegan. You can even add chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or whatever you fancy! Get creative
Banana Tahini Muffins [Vegan, Paleo]
- 3 spotty bananas
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup organic runny tahini
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the over to 350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine the bananas and tahini until smooth, runny consistency (I recommend mashing up the bananas first)
- Mix in the flax eggs and vanilla.
- Now add the dry ingredients; cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Slowly pour in coconut flour until just combined.
- Spoon batter in to 8 to 9 cupcake lines.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Will last in the fridge for 3-4 days.