Fluffy and moist banana chocolate chip cookie!
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1-1/4 cups chopped dark chocolate
How to Prepare Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer or a hand whisk to combine the sugars, coconut oil, banana, and water for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the flour to the sugar mixture and mix only until the flour is combined.
- Scoop the dough onto the lined sheet pans and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottom edges are golden.
- Let cool completely. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.