Fluffy and moist banana chocolate chip cookie!
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1-1/4 cups chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer or a hand whisk to combine the sugars, coconut oil, banana, and water for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the flour to the sugar mixture and mix only until the flour is combined.
- Scoop the dough onto the lined sheet pans and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottom edges are golden.
- Let cool completely. Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.