These are banana bread bites are dairy free, egg free and processed sugar free - all the good things in the world. The main ingredients are bananas, almonds and chia seeds and all you need is a food processor and an oven.
Banana Bread Bites [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 chia seed eggs (For each “egg", combine 1 tablespoon of ground chia seed with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir well and wait for 5 minutes or until it looks sticky egg-like substitute.)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/5 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts plus more for garnish
- Place bananas in a food processor and blend until it’s mashed. Set aside.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Add the mashed bananas and wait for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
- Sprinkle extra chopped walnuts on the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 380°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting.