These baked potato roses make for the perfect starter to impress your friends or to just munch on as a snack when you're feeling fancy. Perfect crispy edges, well-baked potatoes with Italian seasoning — you can't go wrong with this one. These pair nicely with any kind of dipping sauce.
Baked Potato Roses [Vegan]
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules or powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Wash and peel potatoes. Slice them using a mandolin slicer. Keep aside. Take out a muffin tin, grease with coconut oil, and set aside.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt, pepper powder, garlic granules, dried thyme, and dried oregano. Set aside.
- Arrange about 15 potato slices overlapping one another. Brush the olive oil mixture over the top.
- Roll carefully, holding on to all the slices to get a beautiful rose. Make a rose size that fits in your muffin tin.
- Place these in the greased muffin tin.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The edges should turn brown and crisp and potatoes should be cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with any dipping sauce of your choice.
- Potato Recipes