Vegan because Bailey's are homemade and gluten-free because the waffles are made from a tasty mixture of chestnut and rice flour. Chestnut flour contributes with a mild and delicious nutmeg-like flavor, where the rice flour gives fluffiness to the waffles.
Bailey’s Waffles With Whipped Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Waffles:
- 1 cup chestnut flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 1/2 cup vegan baileys
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups of vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum can be omitted but gives a good consistency
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of salt
For the Bailey's Whipped Cream:
- 3/4 cup of vegan whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon vegan baileys
- Cherries for decoration
- Fine dark chocolate
- Stir all ingredients to the waffle dough together until the dough is smooth and smooth.
- Turn on the waffle iron to 4 and make it warm.
- When the lamp turns green, pour 1/4 of the dough on the waffle iron.
- Close the lid on the waffle for 4-5 minutes.
- Poke the waffle with a fork to see if it's fully cooked, and repeat until you have no more dough left.
- Whip the whipped cream, adding the Bailey's in as you do so.
- Spread the whipped cream on the waffles, sprinkle with finely grated chocolate and decorate with cherries.
* Chestnut flour and burn rice can be replaced by other gluten-free types, such as. buckwheat flour and alm. rice flour ** Vanilla sauce can be replaced by other vegetable-based milk such as. almond milk or coconut milk. *** Xanthangum provides texture, elasticity and succulence to gluten-free pastries. It can be purchased in healthcare and online. If not, do not use as much liquid in the dough.
- Rice Flour