This festive twist on the traditionally Jewish sweet bread is not only gorgeous – it's delicious too. This babka makes the perfect addition to a decadent brunch or it can be served alongside a piping hot cup of coffee or tea.
5-Ingredient Babka Wreath [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 5-Ingredient Babka Wreath [Vegan]
How to Prepare 5-Ingredient Babka Wreath [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Remove the pits from all of your dates and add them into a saucepan with a little bit of water; about 1/3 cup.
- Heat them on medium heat and stir them until they dates start to dissolve and form a thick cream.
- Now chop up the chocolate and add it to the date cream.
- Stir this until the chocolate has melted and a thick chocolate cream has formed.
- Roll out the pizza dough, spread the chocolate cream all over it, then roll it back up.
- Cut the roll lengthwise through the middle.
- With the open 'seams' facing upwards, twist both pieces and the form a round wreath.
- Brush this with some non-dairy milk and then transfer into the oven for about 15 mins.
- Serve it with your favorite fruit on top.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2444 | Total Carbs: 509 g | Total Fat: 27 g | Total Protein: 51 g | Total Sodium: 2999 g | Total Sugar: 300 g Calculation not including non-dairy milk or fruit.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.