- 1 sheet of puffed pastry
- 3 tbsp. olive oil or reserve oil from the tomatoes can also be both
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 large bundles of asparagus washed and dead ends removed
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 teaspoon umami powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough till you can roughly sketch out 9 squares as pictured above. Drizzle the puffed pastry with half of the olive oil, just randomly.
- To the center of the square, add equal amounts of the sundried tomato, feta, and asparagus (remember this is being divided by 9). NOTE: when placing the asparagus to the puff pastry, make sure that the top and bottom of the asparagus and aligned with 2 corners of the puff pastry, refer to photos.
- To a small bowl, add all the spices and stir till combined. Now, dust all the open bundles with this mixture till it's gone. Distribute evenly.
- Close the bundles by wrapping the two other corners of the bundles over the asparagus and then pitching the sides together to seal them.
- Drizzle the bundles with more oil and lightly dust with some garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Watch them closely to avoid burning.
- Enjoy immediately.