These apricot muffins are super easy and only require five simple ingredients. They also have a wonderful orange color and fruity taste! Try them while there are still apricots in season!
Apricot Muffins [Vegan]
- 6 ounces self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 1/2 ounces apricots, ground in a blender
- 4 1/2 ounces sugar
- 1 ounce sunflower oil
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder. In another, mix the apricot with the oil and sugar until well blended.
- Slowly incorporate the flour into the liquid ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into muffin cases. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 35 minutes. Baking time is longer than usual due to the moisture of the fruit. They are ready when they have been fixed and when a knife that we put in the muffin comes out clean. Don't forget that the ovens are different, so check the baking time.
- Take them out of the oven and wait for them to cool to enjoy!