Delicious apple pie that will satisfy you and the whole family. a delicious dessert!
Apple Pie [Vegan]
- 12 ounces apples, peeled
- 10 1/2 ounces self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 1/4 ounces sunflower oil
- 3 1/2 ounces Orange juice
- 5 1/2 ounces sugar
- 7 ounces soy milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove powder
- 1 ounce cognac
- 3/4 ounce sugar + 1 ounce of juice
- Cut the apples into thin slices, put them in a bowl and sprinkle them with cinnamon and clove powder, pour the cognac over them. Add the 3/4ounce sugar and 1 ounce of juice, stir and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder. In another beat the oil with the orange juice and milk and then add the sugar. Then pour the solids into the liquid ingredients, mix well and pour the mixture into a greased pan.
- Then "plant" the thin slices of apple circularly like a spiral on the surface of the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 30-35 minutes. Take the cake out of the oven and allow to cool before serving.