This Apple Pie Chia Pudding is so tasty and easy to make. Who can resist apple pie flavors for breakfast? The best part… It’s ultra-healthy! Delicious, satisfying, and 100% plant-based
Apple Pie Chia Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 medium apple, diced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vanilla unsweetened hemp milk, or your favorite non-dairy milk
- Heat a medium size skillet with coconut oil over medium heat.
- When the oil is melted add diced apple and a pinch of sea salt, stir frequently.
- Meanwhile add chia seeds and cinnamon powder to a bowl, stir.
- Add hemp milk to the chia seeds, stir and set aside to thicken.
- When the apples have softened and taken on a golden brown color, remove from the pan and scoop on top of the chia seed pudding.*Tip – alternatively if you like a creamier chia seed pudding you can blend the chia seeds, cinnamon, and hemp milk together and then add to the bowl to thicken.