Taquitos are usually pan fried but oven baked taquitos are not only easy to make but contain far less fat that the pan fried version. Tortillas are so versatile that they go very well with in a savory dish as well as in a sweet dish. The taquito in this recipe is like a sweet dessert enchilada. The only thing that is missing a great sauce.
Amazing Apple Pie Taquitos [Vegan]
- Pre-heat the oven at 425℉.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple filling on top of a tortilla and roll tightly.
- Put in an oven dish. Repeat 3 more times.
- Brush the tortilla with vegetable oil or butter. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and cacao.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until nice and crispy.
- Decorate with some syrup (optional).