Incredible almond butter cups - homemade and yummy!
Almond Butter Cups [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Almond Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- coarse sea salt
How to Prepare Almond Butter Cups [Vegan]
- -Whisk together cacao powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Pour a thin layer into a muffin tin. You can use cupcake liners if desired.
- Place muffin tin into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and place a dollop of almond butter in the center of each cup. Cover by pouring remaining cacao mixture over top.
- Return to the freezer for another 2 minutes allowing the tops to become semi-solid. Remove from the freezer and sprinkle a small pinch of coarse sea salt to each cup.
- Return to the freezer for another 5-10 minutes or until solid.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.