Incredible almond butter cups - homemade and yummy!
Almond Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- coarse sea salt
- -Whisk together cacao powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Pour a thin layer into a muffin tin. You can use cupcake liners if desired.
- Place muffin tin into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and place a dollop of almond butter in the center of each cup. Cover by pouring remaining cacao mixture over top.
- Return to the freezer for another 2 minutes allowing the tops to become semi-solid. Remove from the freezer and sprinkle a small pinch of coarse sea salt to each cup.
- Return to the freezer for another 5-10 minutes or until solid.