Adobong mani is a Filipino street food that is considered to be a major source of nutrients and energy. Not only is it irresistibly delicious, but super simple to make too! You only need 15 minutes and 4 easy to access ingredients to cook up this salty peanut snack.
Adobong Mani: Filipino Garlic Fried Peanuts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Adobong Mani: Filipino Garlic Fried Peanuts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 pounds peanuts, with or without skin
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
How to Prepare Adobong Mani: Filipino Garlic Fried Peanuts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Peel all the garlic cloves.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet. When the oil is hot, over medium-high heat, dip the garlic cloves and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Fry the peanuts over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Drain the peanuts in a sieve and season with salt.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.