This chocolate sauce is not just any chocolate sauce. It’s super healthy, delicious, and date-sweetened, and you will absolutely love it. Enjoy it as a dessert or even as lunch, dipping in your favorite, in-season fruits. Plus, this chocolate sauce contains only 4 ingredients, so it will only take you a few minutes to make!
4-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free]
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 10 Medjoul dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw hazelnut butter
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Use your tamper for easier blending.
- Enjoy by dipping your favorite, in-season fruits.
- If you don't have hazelnut butter, try subbing for almond butter or coconut butter.