Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This is an easy, healthy, and tasty mango pudding! It uses kateera gond as the thickener and is very easy to make! Plus, the mango pudding contains no added sugar. and is suitable for those who are allergic to nuts.
3-Ingredient Mango Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 3-Ingredient Mango Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 sweet, ripe mangoes, chopped
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon kateera gond (tragacanth gum)
- A big pinch of green cardamom powder
How to Prepare 3-Ingredient Mango Pudding [Vegan]
- Blend the mango pieces + coconut milk until smooth.
- Add a big pinch of cardamom powder.
- Mix in the kateera gond and chill overnight. Enjoy!