This is an easy, healthy, and tasty mango pudding! It uses kateera gond as the thickener and is very easy to make! Plus, the mango pudding contains no added sugar. and is suitable for those who are allergic to nuts.
3-Ingredient Mango Pudding [Vegan]
- 2 sweet, ripe mangoes, chopped
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon kateera gond (tragacanth gum)
- A big pinch of green cardamom powder
- Blend the mango pieces + coconut milk until smooth.
- Add a big pinch of cardamom powder.
- Mix in the kateera gond and chill overnight. Enjoy!