Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Umami Hakka Noodles
Source: Umami Hakka Noodles
The best way to describe Indo-Chinese food would be Chinese food adapted to Indian tastes. In India, it is referred to as simply “Chinese food.” It is a uniquely South Asian phenomenon, and dishes like gobi manchurian, and dishes such as this Umami Hakka Noodles by Anusha Moorthy Santosh, manchow soup, etc., are very Indo-Chinese.
2. Mushroom Pipa Tofu
Source: Mushroom Pipa Tofu
The pipa refers to the way the tofu mix is shaped. Traditionally, it’s a tear drop or elongated diamond intended to look like a stringed instrument called a pipa. Try out this Mushroom Pipa Tofu by Lydia Filgueras!
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Source: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Petra Vogel will make your home smells amazing! No need for candles or air fresheners when you have something delicious and autumnal to bake. And don’t worry, they taste just as amazing as they smell. The sweet cinnamon and pumpkin flavors are fantastic.
4. Sweet Potato Curry Soup
Source: Sweet Potato Curry Soup
This Sweet Potato Curry Soup by Kristina Humphreys is full of classic spices that, along with the savory flavor of garlic, add just enough heat but don’t overwhelm the soup with spice. These warming spices are perfectly balanced by coconut yogurt, a crucial ingredient that softens the spiciness with its cooling creaminess. The sweet potatoes and other veggies soak up this flavorful mixture and become soft and delicious.
5. Yuca Con Mojo
Source: Yuca Con Mojo
This Yuca Con Mojo by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez is a classic dish is easy to make once you understand the prep. When they are fully cooked, the yuca will be soft and fork-tender, similar to a potato, with a silkier and denser texture. They are gently tossed with the deliciously tart mojo sauce that glows like liquid gold.
6. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Source: Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
These Caramel Apple Pie Cookies by Tiina Strandberg are like tiny apple pies with a drizzle of caramel. The cozy ingredients of these cookies—applesauce, pecans, apples and caramel together with the delicious fall spices of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg—form an irresistible combination. The look of these cookies is rustic, and they are easy to make. So why not try these the next time you’re craving apple pie? Reprinted with permission from Fantastic Vegan Cookies by Tiina Strandberg, Page Street Publishing Co. 2021. Photo credit: Tiina Strandberg
7. Apple Crumble Caramel Cheesecake
Source: Apple Crumble Caramel Cheesecake
This Apple Crumble Caramel Cheesecake by Crystal Bonnet is full of fall flavors and spices. If you’re a fan of apple pie, you will love this twist on a cheesecake. The oat crumble topping is also an excellent recipe on its own and is great as granola or cereal!
Credit: Reprinted with permission from The Art of Raw Desserts by Crystal Bonnet. Page Street Publishing Co. 2022. Photo credit: Crystal Bonnet.
8. Caramel Apple Pie Oats
Source: Caramel Apple Pie Oats
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.