Apple pie isn’t only exclusive to cool weather and burnt orange leaves covering the ground. Apple pie is good at any time of the day, after any activity, and more times than not, it always tastes delicious. In honor of our love for all things apple pie, here is a list of all our favorites from our Food Monster App.
1. 11 Cinnamon-y Sweet Plant-Based Apple Pie-Inspired Recipes
Source: The Perfect Apple Pie
Is there a more iconic seasonal dessert than apple pie? No one can deny the nostalgic joy that a buttery, flaky crust topped with a caramel-y apple and cinnamon filling will bring. Before fall officially comes to a close and the apple trees run bare, make sure you pay homage to this classic dessert! If pie making isn’t your thing, there are still ways you can channel the textures and flavors of the sweet, spicy treat in your other desserts. Look to 11 Cinnamon-y Sweet Plant-Based Apple Pie-Inspired Recipes!
2. 10 Vegan Takes on Apple Pie That Will Change Your Life
Source: Apple Cream Cheese Galette
Still, apple pie is a favorite dessert in the United States and has become a symbol of all that is good, homey, and patriotic. We celebrate National Apple Pie Day twice a year, once in May and again in December. Here are 10 Vegan Takes on Apple Pie That Will Change Your Life!
3. 31 Awesome Apple Recipes This Will Make You Feel Warm and Cozy
Source: Salted Caramel Apple Galette
You know the saying, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Well, apples are indeed healthy for us. Apples are full of antioxidants and have been shown to prevent cancer and promote heart health. So why not include it in a pie? Read 31 Awesome Apple Recipes This Will Make You Feel Warm and Cozy for all the recipes you’ve always wanted.
4. Apple Pie Redefined: 6 Cool New Ways to Enjoy This Fall Favorite
Source: Apple Pie Swirl Multigrain Bread
There are plenty of unique variations when it comes to apple pies, so read Apple Pie Redefined: 6 Cool New Ways to Enjoy This Fall Favorite to see how you can put a twist on yours.
- How to Safely Consume Apple Cider Vinegar for its Healthy Benefits!
- The Many Benefits and Uses of Soursop or The Custard Apple
- Why You Should Be Sipping on Apple Cider: Health Benefits + Product Picks
- Tips for Using Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Chronic Yeast Overgrowth (Candida)
- Fall is Apple Season! Here’s How to Use Them to Sweeten Your Meals and Make Them Healthier!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!