Oatly, the brand touted for all things oat milk, has confidentially filed for an initial public offering, according to CNBC. The company raised $200 million last year from a group that included Oprah Winfrey, Howard Schultz, and Natalie Portman.
The Swedish-based company submitted plans for its IPO to regulators on February 23. According to Reuters’ sources, the company could be valued at over $5 billion.
Oatly sells oat milk and oat milk ice cream, along with other oat-centric products in stores and in cafes including Starbucks. The plant-based sector continues to grow as food companies from restaurants to fast food chains create new menus and offerings to placate plant-based eaters.
Make oat milk at home using the recipes below:
Learn more about the benefits of non-dairy milk and the health risks associated with dairy milk, below:
- Why Oat Milk is Everywhere
- Almond Milk Sales are Booming!
- What’s Better For You and the Planet – Almond Milk or Cow’s Milk? Here Are the Facts
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Link Between Dairy and Acne
- 5 Side Effects of Consuming Too Much Dairy Protein
- Got Joint Pain? Why Dairy is a Bad Idea
- Study Finds Dairy Milk Linked to Higher Risk of Breast Cancer
- How Dairy Consumption is Linked to Diseases like Cancer, Blood Sugar, Hormonal Imbalance and Inflammation
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home
Reducing your meat and dairy intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!