Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Carrot Cake Sticky Toffee Pudding
I awoke with a jolt one morning. The reason? In my mind, sticky toffee pudding and carrot cake should become one. It makes so much friggin’ sense. They have a lot of the same ingredients, but when I tell you adding carrots to a sticky toffee pudding was a good idea, I am vastly understated what is happening here. The marriage of dates and carrots with the toffee sauce will forever be burned into my brain as one of the best desserts I have ever had and this Carrot Cake Sticky Toffee Pudding by Lauren Boehme is worth making. Credit: Reprinted with permission from Delicious AF Vegan by Lauren Boehme. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Lauren Boehme and Julie Grace.
2. Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake
Source: Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake
This Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake by Namrata Edward Kshitij is economical, super easy to make, and tastes so good! You don’t need any special ingredients, not even plant-based milk. In all probability, you’d be having all the ingredients needed for this cake stocked in your kitchen right now. Due to the whole wheat flour, the cake is a little on the denser side, more like a “brownie cake.”
3. Asparagus Quiche
Source: Asparagus Quiche
4. Cucumber Seaweed Salad
Source: Cucumber Seaweed Salad
This Cucumber Seaweed Salad by Claire Ragozzino is both light and refreshing on its own, but pairs well with brown rice, toasted tofu, and big juicy slice of avocado to make it a more balanced meal. You can never go wrong with that deliciously satisfying umami taste of ume plum vinegar paired with lime and tamari.
5. Broccoli Paté With Quinoa Chips
Source: Broccoli Paté With Quinoa Chips
6. Kale, Sweet Potato and Tempeh Breakfast Hash
Breakfast hashes make for a filling breakfast, but they’re often served with eggs. For a plant-based alternative, you can use tempeh, which not only provides a good source of protein, but also helps make the this Kale, Sweet Potato and Tempeh Breakfast Hash by Plant Protein Recipes That You’ll Love heartier. And, if you’re short on time, you can always microwave the sweet potato instead of baking it, which will cut down your cooking time by about 15 minutes.
7. Strawberry Whipped Cream
Source: Strawberry Whipped Cream
Strawberry Whipped Cream by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek is an easy spring dessert made in 15 minutes using only 4 ingredients. Turning strawberries into a dessert seems almost a sin. They are so good on their own, or just with a serving of coconut yogurt or cream.
8. Vegan Oat Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.