This sundae consists of vanilla coconut ice cream, a salted chocolate sauce, pine nuts, flowers, and a few dates filled with fresh cashew butter. Seriously, I made the cashew butter while the ice cream was thawing. Needless to SAY - it was delicious! I shouldn't have eaten all of it but... well, you know me.
Raw Flower Coconut Sundae [Vegan]
1 - 2
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon raw agave/maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- water, if needed
- 3 scoops coconut ice cream
- 3 dates filled with cashew butter
- pine nuts
- edible flowers
- To make the chocolate sauce, stir together the almond butter, cacao, agave/maple syrup and salt. sprinkle on all the other ingredients (including the chocolate sauce) onto your ice cream.