Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Whiskers for days! #fyp #adorableanimals #kitty #kittysoftiktok #catsoftiktok #catlover #spoiledkittycat #lazycats #lazycatlife #cattok #catsvideo #spoiledcat #funnyanimals #funnycat #catnip #whiskers #whiskersfordays
A hilarious video of a black and white cat’s whiskers as a kitten compared to his whiskers now recently went viral on TikTok. The video says,
“When I found this kitten, I thought he had very long whiskers” and shows a picture of the kitten who had unusually long whiskers.
The video then switches to a video of the cat now who is fully grown but has whiskers that are just as long.
“he looks like he knows magic,” one user joked.
“That….. is a Dr. Seuss character,” another commented.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- California Hero Dog Who Found 62 Lost Pets for Free Has Medical Bills Covered by His Community
- Petition: Demand Counseling and a Lifetime Ban For This Animal Abuser Who Gave a Dog Third Degree Burns
- TikTok Goes Viral of Confused Kitten Trying to Nurse From Family Dog
- Rescue Dog Takes a Kitten into Her Litter Pack and Starts Nursing Him at Animal Shelter
- American Bully Dog Show Canceled Amid Welfare Concerns
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!